- Countries represented include: USA, China, Brazil, Iran, Kenya, and South Africa. Programmatic support from disitinguished institutions. View the full list of participants
- Access to global networks of chemical experts representing various sectors of the economy
- Politicians / diplomats / decision makers
- Government officials / Law Enforcement (Police, Customs, Border, etc.) /
- Members of the Board of companies / directors / managers . Chemical and Security Experts
- Security Consultants
- Academia / Universities
- Military operations (CBRN, IEDs and others)
- A number of networking events and matchmaking sessions. Ability to discuss chemical safety and security with various stakeholders.
- A number of various forums and topics for experts from different fields of expertise. View the full list
- CHEMSS - first holistic approach to join safety and security under one event.
- Become updated on the newest development of implementation of international conventions around the world
- Get accustomed to world best practices in chemical safety and security (process safety, security)
- Become aware of the threats in Industrial Control Systems in industry. Get to know the solutions and best practices
- Trainings performed by specialized government bodies or companies including transport, logistics.
- Numerous trainings shown:
- Be an observer to the table top exercise conducted part of the ICCSS Programme Tabletop Methodology Programme®.
- World known institutions including Department of Homeland Security (DHS),
- Get to know newest technological developments with UAS or IEDs prevention. View the new equipment and methods of securing industry and enhancing public security.
- Live demonstrations by companies whose daily operations involve providing chemical safety and security:
- Demonstrations performed by governmental organizations (Fire Service, Border Control, Envioronmental Protection)
- Become a member of the process of the first global gathering of decision makers from all over the world.
- This is not only a summit or an exhibition. It is an opportunity to meet and stay in touch with recent trends and developments in the chemical safety and security. Register