International Chemical Safety and Security Fair will run parallel to the conduct of the deliberations of the Summit exhibiting the state of the art in chemical safety and security and verification of chemical industry, assistance and protection, safety and security of transportation of toxic chemicals, Threat Detection, Protection, Response, Management and utilisation of toxic chemicals and wastes.
The leading goal is to bring together the government agencies, international organizations tasked with chemical safety and security, emergency response, laboratories, industry and commercial and non-commercial companies.
The Chemical Safety and Security Fair will be a platform for interaction between governments, national agencies and international institutions and entities that are involved in emergency response to chemical incidents. Exhibitions and demonstrations will focus on the following:
- Technical Safety in the process industry
- Industrial online analytics
- Storage and disposal of hazardous materials
- Transportation of hazardous materials
- Fire and Explosive Protection
- Equipment for emergency services
- Personal Protection
- Safety in the workplace
- Cyber security
- Laboratory Techniques
- Research and Innovation
- Procedures, training and certification
- Literature, information, media